Visit Helsinki's main attractions, including Sibelius Monument, Esplanade Park, Old Market Hall, Market square, Uspenski Orthodox Cathedral, Senate Square, Havis Amanda and Helsinki Cathedral etc. along with photo stops. Your guide will share the city's stories, Finnish history and culture along the way.
Your tour will end at Helsinki Market Square. You can explore the city on your own, taste the local food and enjoy Finnish ice cream.
What is included
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up (selected hotels)
- Entrance fee
- Transport by A/C coach or minivan
Please meet your guide at your selected meeting point 3 minutes before the departure time. Your guide will have one A4 sign of "Helsinki Tour". If you have difficult to find the guide, please call us by +358 406 796 666 immediately.
- Please make sure your phone is ON during the tour day.
- Printed booking confirmation and e-tickets both are accepted.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- In the summer, the weather may change rapidly. It is good to bring a light coat or a cardigan and an umbrella just in case.
- In winter time, warm winter clothes with scarf and hat is recommended as the temperature can be as low as -35 Celsius degrees.
- It is recommended that you have a travel insurance because in the very unlikely event of an accident the health care costs may be high.